Airtel smartTALK 2.0 is an exciting prepaid plan that allow subscribers :
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of N5 charged on your first call of the day.
- Make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 11kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of N5 charged on your first call of the day
- Make international calls at 20kobo per second to USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
Terms and Conditions
- Subscribers can migrate into smartTALK 2.0 by dialing *315# or Sending "YES" to 315
- Migration into smartTALK 2.0 is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100).
- This is an opt-in offer and is open to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers.
- All calls are charged at 11k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
- Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net/off-net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA etc.
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase the Talk More bundle, Premier Connect bundle and other bundles as desired.
- 5x offer is not available on this plan.
Answer: smartTALK 2.0 is Airtel’s special tariff plan that allows you enjoy a FLAT rate of 11k per sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
Answer: All new and existing prepaid subscribers are eligible to migrate into this product.
Answer:The rates available on this plan are as follows:
- Daily Access Fee of N5
- Local Calls charged at 11k per second
- Intl calls (top 5 Int’l destination) charged at 20k per second
- Other international destinations @ network rate
- PAYU data at 5k/kb
Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (onnet/offnet). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like TalkMore, premier Connect, Weekend MAX EXTRA etc
No. The N5 daily access fee is charged only on days you make calls
Answer: No. 5X bonus is not available on this plan.
Answer:To Opt in, simply dial *315# or send “YES” to 315.
Answer: 1st migration in a month is free. Subsequent within the same month is charged at N100.
Answer: Yes you can. Simply dial the code for the desired plan.
Answer: The following people cannot opt into the plan:
- All Post-paid lines.
- Staff prepaid lines.
Answer: You can visit our website (www.alwayson.ng), shops, dealer outlets, retailers, radio, and television or dial 141 or 121 for information.