Extra Credit is a credit advance service for prepaid customers.
To get this service, you Dial *500#
Customers will be required to repay the credit loan within two days. The airtime can be used to make calls to other networks.
This service is open to all subscribers who have been on the Airtel network for at least three months.
|Advance Denomination (NGN)||Loan Amount (NGN)||Service fee (NGN)|
The following terms and conditions apply to use of the Airtime Advance Service to Airtel's subscribers.
By using the service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The airtime advance service allows pre-paid subscribers to receive and use airtime on credit. Only subscribers who meet the conditions in the table below are eligible to receive an airtime advance.
Airtime Advance Denomination (Naira) Average total monthly airtime top up(Naira) Minimum Duration on Network (months) Minimum Number of Airtime Top-ups per Month 25 75 3 3 50 150 3 3 100 300 3 3 200 600 3 3 500 1,500 3 3 1,000 3,000 3 3 2,000 6,000 3 3
- In case you have received the maximum amount of airtime advance that you are eligible to receive, the advance ought to be repaid before further advances are made;
- Line (SIM card) is registered in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Line (SIM card) is not suspended or de-activated using Airtel's existing processes;
- The applicable charges are computed as follows: - Naira 25 denomination 20% service fee on airtime advance amount All other denominations 15% service fee on airtime advance amount
|Airtime Advance Amount (Naira)||Amount advanced (Naira)||Service Fee (Naira)||Amount To Be Recovered (Naira)|
- You may access the service by dialing a prescribed short code or via other means advised by Airtel from time to time.
- You may qualify for an airtime advance regardless of the airtime balance in your account. You may take as many airtime advances as you request for as long as you meet the service eligibility criteria and up to the maximum amount of airtime that you are eligible to receive.
- You are responsible for providing accurate information on the airtime advance amount that you require. An airtime advance request cannot be cancelled once it is submitted.
- The airtime advance is provided to you subject to availability of airtime.
- The airtime may be used as ordinary airtime (for example, to make calls and send SMS).
- Once an airtime advance is made, Airtel reserves the right to make deductions from your airtime and without your prior consent until the airtime advance amount is recovered in full. The airtime advance may be recovered in lump sum or instalments until it is recovered in full.
- Airtel may proactively alert you of the service.
- Airtel reserves the right to vary the service fee, service specifications and / or these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
- The information provided by you, or relating to your use of Airtel services, will at all times is kept confidential. Airtel and its service providers however reserve the right to store and analyze such information for purposes of assessing your eligibility to use the service, recovering the airtime advance amounts and for market research.
- The service is not fault free. The quality and availability of Services may be affected by various factors including (but not limited to) acts of god, geographical topography, weather conditions, planned maintenance or rectification of systems used in delivering the Service. Airtel and its service providers shall not be held responsible for any delay in service delivery due to occurrence of a force majeure event or situation.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies available at law, Airtel reserves the right to immediately terminate use of the services by you if it has reason to believe that you are using - or have used at any time - the service in a manner that is unauthorized, unlawful or fraudulent.
- To the extent permissible by law, the liability of Airtel and its employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with provision of the service shall be strictly limited to direct damages.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria. Kindly address any positive feedback, queries or complaints to the Airtel customer care team via telephone number 111