Feature phone users on the Airtel network receive sms notification containing a shortcode to dial to retrieve voice updates from celebs and club bulletins subscribed to, while smart phone users experience the same content in a world-class app experience.
How to subscribe to Celebrity Connect
|Sending SMS to 2656||Free||-|
|Listening to message first time||Free||-|
|Listening to message subsequent times||N2.50||-|
|Forwarding message to a friend||N10||-|
How to unsubscribe from service
|1||Lanre Olusola||LO|LANRE|OLUSOLA|LOLUSOLA|LANRE OLUSOLA|
|4||Dan Foster||DANFOSTER|DAN|FOSTER|DF|DAN FOSTER|
|6||John Dumelo||JD|JOHN|John Dumelo|john dumelo|JOHN DUMELO|
|8||Juliet Ibrahim||JULIETIBRAHIM|Juliet Ibrahim|Juliet Ibrahim|JI|Juliet|
|9||Yvonne Nelson||YVONNENELSON|yvonnenelson|Yvonne Nelson|Nelson|YN|
|10||Larry Foreman||Larry Foreman|LF|lf|LARRY FOREMAN|larry foreman|
|13||Yvonne Okoro||YO|Yvonne Okoro|
|14||Ik Ogbonna||IKO|Ik Ogbonna|
Answer:A platform that connects fans with their favorite celebrities and football clubs. Customer will receive daily voice messages on their mobile phones from their favorite celebrities like Lanre Olusola, Dele Momodu, Owen Gee e.t.c and clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc
Answer: Customer can unsubscribe by sending keyword ‘STOP’ to 2656 or by dialing *2656*2#.
Answer: Subscription cost is 25naira per day.
Answer: Customer will get an sms notification with a retrieval code or get the voice update on the InstaVoice App.
Answer: It’s free to listen for the first time. Repeat listen is charged at N2.50.
Any Airtel Customer is eligible to enjoy this unique service.
- Any Airtel customer can have this service on their line.
- Cost of service is 25N per day.
- To listen to update is FREE for the first time.
- To listen to a message already listened to cost N2.5 per message.
- Airtel does not in any way bear responsibility for the content of what a celebrity decides to share with his or her fan.
- Celebrities whose images or voices have appeared in any promotional material for the service cannot in any way be termed as Airtel Ambassadors.
Celebrities may choose to give away items as a sign of gratitude to their fans. This cannot in any way be termed as promo and the discretion to give out gifts is totally subject to the celebrity.